Shrink Film Packaging (POF) as Product Protector for Single Pack of Household Product
Packaging is one of the ways to secure product quality. Product can be damaged during distributing, storing, or in retail shelving. Additional protection from Shrink film would be necessary to minimize product damages. Benison is able to give solutions and provide all the required materials and equipment, including suitable packaging materials, machines, and compatible connection equipment, etc. Benison team is ready to help you by giving customized solutions with professional service to increase production efficiency.
Solutions below can be changed basing on the actual product size and output requirements. You are welcome to fill in the inquiry form below or call us for consultation.
Household Production Line Planning
Protect Your Products More With Shrink Film (POF)
Recently shrink film is significantly used to protect and ensure product quality during storing, shipping, or retailing. Therefore, POF shrink film has gradually become popular in industries to provide excellent protection.
To meet high demand and consumer expectation of quality products, machine with advanced technology is needed. Benison’s L Bar Sealer LSA-504C which is connected with heat shrink tunnel AS-350 is the answer.
In this case, the household products plan to protect their single pack product by using POF shrinks film, compare to their previous final packaging which consisted of carton box without any additional seal package film.
Therefore, Benison recommends our own L Bar Sealer LSA-504C connected with Heat Shrink Tunnel AS-350. LSA-504C+AS-350 are capable to pack up to four different sizes from this household product.
POF material has high transparency with high durability and flexibility material. Excellent protection with high shrinkage fits with any shape of products makes POF is favorable material to protect the products.
L Bar Sealer LSA-504C is a sealer machine with one-stop cut and seal in one motion with the capability to producing up to 25boxes/minute (depends on the product size). Designed with a special closing conveyor that can adjust the size of the product. Therefore, LSA-504C is able to seal product in many various sizes of products.
In addition, LSA-504C is equipped with automated scraps rewind that makes material remnant rolled up which helps keeping your workplace clean. Afterwards, output products will automatically discharge to Heat Shrink Tunnel AS-350 as the final step of packaging process. Addition of the heat make POF will fit perfectly around the product.
LSA-504C +AS-350 work together to provide excellent shrink packaging. With Benison machines and materials, any problems of packaging can be solved.
- Packaging Capacity: 20-25 boxes/minute (depends on product size)
- Machine Dimension (m/m): 1730x910x1380
- Power: 1Ø 220V 50/60Hz
- AS 350 Shrink Tunnel-Conveyor Speed (m/min): 0-30
- Output: Single Pack Product
- Heat sealing with L-shaped is able to seal two sides of package
- One-stop motion for cut and seal.
- An efficient way to pack your product by reducing labor costs and increased up production capacity compare to manual work.
- Variety of Product sizes can be sealed.
- Easy to operate.
- Material remnant automatically rolled up by automated scraps rewind.
- LS 504C is compatible with any type of heat shrink tunnel.
- Benison’s machine and material comply with food regulations.
- Suitable for food and non-food industries.
- Benison can provide consultation about plant layout planning, production line optimization and labor allocation.
How To Get A Solution Proposal?
Any problems or questions are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us. Benison professional consultant team will evaluate your existing plan and expected output product. In addition, Benison team will arrange further contacts in order to understand your needs.
Household Production Line Planning
- Related Products
Fully Auto L-sealer, LSA-504 is adjusted easily for size change. It can run multiple package to help promotional purpose. The sealing cutter is installed safety & alarm system to protect worker. The individual pin wheels design can help shrink wrap well. There are many options of working features to be available such as Kissing Conveyor, Changeable Sealing Height, Hi-speed Sealing…etc.
AS-350, DS-400, DS-500, DS-500E
There are 4 type of heat tunnel to run any kind of shrink material; they are heat tunnel for wrapping purpose, steam tunnel, heat tunnel for shrink sleeve & mini-type heat tunnel. Those heat tunnels are designed to conveyor speed controllable, compact dimension, power saving, quick shrinking, quick movable & saving space to reduce packaging cost. It can also work in line to connect upstream & downstream equipment to be fully automatic.
- Shrink Packaging Material
- Soft Packaging Material (Layered Material)
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine
- Auto Label Sleeve Applicator
- Horizontal Flow Wrapper
- Auto Cartoning Machine
- Heat Tunnel
- Sticker Labeler
- Over Wrapping Machine (for BOPP Film & Cellophane)
- Ink Jet Printer / Date Coder / Barcode Coder / Batch Number Printer
- Various Model Packaging Machine
- Mask packaging solution
- Nougat and Marshmallow Biscuits Solutions
- Radish and Taro Cake Product Solutions
- Pakistan Jelly Product Solutions
- A Solution for Banding Blister Tablet Packs
- Shrink Film Packaging (POF) as Product Protector for Single Pack of Household Product
- Solutions for Bundling Canned Products.
- Contact Us
Over 55 Years of Packaging Equipment & Material Manufacturing and Supply | Benison
Benison & Co., Ltd. is a packaging equipment and material supplier since 1962 based in Taiwan and has 400 staff working closely to provide high-quality machinery and films. Benison also provides 24-7 service with distributors located in over 50 countries.
Our ISO certified packaging equipment, including water-type shrink film extruding machines, high-speed side sealing packaging machines, 9-color printing machines, etc. For packaging materials, such as PVC, OPS, PE, PP, PLA, PET and POF multi-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable film.
Benison has been offering customers high-quality packaging equipment and packaging materials, both with advanced technology and 55 years of experience, Benison ensures each customer's demands are met.