OPS Color Shrink Label
OPS Heat Shrinkable Film (Oriented Polystyrene) is an environmentally friendly heat shrinkable packaging material. It also has high strength, high rigidity, stable shape, and good gloss and transparency.
- Well characteristics & reaction for heat and suitable for fully automatic packaging machines.
- Non-toxic heat shrinkable film, environmentally friendly.
- Strong toughness, most suitable for frozen food packaging.
- High shrinkage, suitable for special containers such as various shapes, curves, square bottles, etc.
- After shrinking, it is excellent in conformability to the package.
- It can be shrunk at lower temperatures, suitable for thermal shrinking machines and reducing production costs.
- It is suitable for color printing without fogging during shrinking and the pattern is not easily deformed, which can definitely increases product value.
- The tearing ability of the OPS label is very symmetrical. It is easy to tear without damaging overall effect of the label.
- Files Download
- Shrink Packaging Material
- Soft Packaging Material (Layered Material)
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine
- Auto Label Sleeve Applicator
- Horizontal Flow Wrapper
- Auto Cartoning Machine
- Heat Tunnel
- Sticker Labeler
- Over Wrapping Machine (for BOPP Film & Cellophane)
- Ink Jet Printer / Date Coder / Barcode Coder / Batch Number Printer
- Various Model Packaging Machine
- Packaging Solutions
- Contact Us
Over 55 Years of OPS Color Shrink Label | Packaging Equipment & Film Supply | Benison
Based in Taiwan, Benison & Co., Ltd. is a OPS Color Shrink Label supplier since 1962 and has 400 staff working closely to provide high-quality machinery and films. Benison also provides 24-7 service with distributors located in over 50 countries.
Our ISO certified packaging equipment, including water-type shrink film extruding machines, high-speed side sealing packaging machines, 9-color printing machines, etc. For packaging materials, such as PVC, OPS, PE, PP, PLA, PET and POF multi-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable film.
Benison has been offering customers high-quality packaging equipment and packaging materials, both with advanced technology and 55 years of experience, Benison ensures each customer's demands are met.